Here, as with every aspect of Watermark communities, customized care and choice are the order of the day. Would you prefer to get up with the birds to enjoy eggs au gratin in your family style dining room? Or is it more your style to sleep in till brunch with fresh fruit and cinnamon toast in bed? Perhaps you’d rather prepare your eggs just the way you like them in the kitchen – after all it’s your home! Of course, if you’d rather relax and be served, that works for us as well! You get the picture – we’re committed to assisting you how you like, when you like, 24 hours per day – on your schedule, not ours. You tell us your preferences for when, where and how and we’ll take care of the rest.
If our options, service and atmosphere make you forget you’re in a retirement community, that’s fine with us. In fact, we designed it that way. If you wouldn’t have it in your own home, you won’t find it here. Intercoms and call bells – no way. Instead, you’ll hear lively conversations and laughter from Watermark University classes. Drab cafeteria food – never! Delight in chef-prepared cuisine on china with linen. And you’ll never catch any of our associates in scrubs. It’s not what you expect in assisted living, and that’s the whole point.
Our Assisted Living services aren’t limited to current residents. New residents are always welcome to join our community, space permitting. However, residents who choose to join under a Life Care agreement are eligible to receive the increased services at The Inn for the same predictable monthly rate as they are accustomed to paying.
- Spacious private apartment including private bathroom, shower and kitchenette all with expansive views
- All personal and flat laundry
- Daily tidying and weekly housekeeping
- Maintenance and transportation services
- Dynamic calendar of activities and outings including Watermark University classes
- Diverse wellness program including aquatic programs in an indoor heated pool
- Wireless personal call system
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with Registered Dietitian oversight
- All utilities including local telephone and basic cable
- Medication administration
- Health care management and monitoring
- On-site physician
- Personalized service plans
- On-site Social Services Director providing counseling and referral services
- On-campus Memory Care or Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing care, if ever needed
- Move-in coordination