It’s official. We’ve received the highest quality rating from Medicare. We knew we were good – now national experts agree. With care this good and a setting this accommodating, our Medicare-certified rehabilitation will get you back on your feet and thriving. When rehabilitation is what the doctor ordered, The Watermark at 3030 Park welcomes everyone, not just current residents. We designed our rehabilitation program with our own residents in mind, that’s why we offer amenities and services you never thought existed in a rehabilitation setting.
Getting you home – better, faster, stronger.
Why do professionals refer so many patients to The Watermark at 3030 Park for rehabilitation? We offer outstanding services in our extraordinary, Medicare-certified community, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. For nearly a quarter century, we’ve been helping patients restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit physical disabilities from injuries or disease.
Your Personal Ambassador
Enjoy the ultimate experience with our Ambassador Program. From the moment you arrive, you’ll receive a warm welcome and ongoing personal attention from your personal ambassador. They will be your single point of contact, available and responsive to you and your family throughout your stay to answer any questions, provide for every comfort and offer a reassuring voice along the way. Using your family’s preferred method of communication – phone, text message, email or in person – your ambassador will keep your closest relatives informed of your progress.
- Three restaurant style meals prepared daily
- Personal ambassador program
- Registered Dietitian oversight
- Service plans customized to your needs
- 24-hour staffing with Registered Nurse
- Health care management and monitoring with physician oversight
- Resident call system
- Flat screen televisions
- Scheduled transportation
- Diverse wellness program including classes and Aquatic Rehabilitation in our heated indoor pool
- Luxurious semiprivate suites
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Out Patient Rehabilitation
- Short-Term Rehabilitation